Sunday, December 14, 2008

26 Weeks...





Here are a couple updated pictures of me and my little growing sweet baby boy. We are now at 26 weeks with no more than 14 weeks to go! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone?! I love being pregnant and feeling him move and kick. One night last week, I watched my belly for about 20 minutes just watching him move around. The miracle of life is so amazing and we thank God everyday for His precious gift He is giving us. I am so thankful for a smooth pregnancy and praying it continues through the delivery. The most difficult aspect so far has been picking out nursery furniture & bedding. Decisions, decisions.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Matt was telling you to give him that 'sexy mama pose' on that first photo - and you nailed it, Amanda! Too cute!! The girls were always the most active at night, when I'd lay down to go to sleep. I always looked forward to it, and would 'talk' to them and 'touch' them as they wiggled around! Such an amazing feeling knowing that a new life is growing inside you, isn't it! Indeed, a miracle we can witness and enjoy! xoxo

Jason, Jenni and crew said...

yeah...feeling them move is addicting! you are simply glowing!!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

You look tooooo cute!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

You could be a pregnancy model with those poses! Very sweet. I'm glad you're enjoying every miraculous moment! :)

Grandma Cathy said...

You look really good! I love getting to see how big the baby is getting. I am looking forward to feeling him kick myself. Keep warm! Love you!