Monday, March 2, 2009

Pregnancy Photos!


I have always wanted to have pregnancy photos taken long before I was even pregnant. There is a photo of my mom when she was pregnant with me that I cherish and love to look at from time to time, so I knew that I wanted to be able to provide that for my children, as well. (Maybe I'll scan that picture for a later post.) Matt & I have taken pregnancy photos every week from about 8 weeks to watch my progression, but these photos with the both of us in them are more meaningful and special. The two that are closeups of my belly are a little revealing for me to be putting on my blog, but I can't help but share them! Enjoy!



This is definitely one of my favorites












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe! These turned out fabulous! Can't wait to meet Baby Boy Miller!
-Kristen

The Bontragers said...

Aww Amanda, those are so neat. I love the first one of your little "family" all together :)

Counting down the days!

Anonymous said...

It's so cool to have pregnancy photos - and to see how the expecting mommy 'form' is celebrated today. My favorite is #3. Love them, Matt & Amanda... thanks for sharing!
xoxo

Grandma Cathy said...

I just love them all! You and your baby will cherish these photos forever. What a great idea.
Love you guys! Mom

The Albrecht Family said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see your handsome little fella. It is such an amazingly awesome feeling when you become a mommy. The beginning is just about to begin. Take care of yourself and get as much rest as you can now because that does become harder to obtain. :> Love, Heather

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I absolutely L.O.V.E. them!!!! You (and baby Miller) will cherish them forever and ever....kinda makes me wish we would have done it!! Ha!!!! Well, we'll just keep buggin' Matt F. for a baby #3!!! Ha!

Jamie