Saturday, September 12, 2009

Go Irish!


As many of you Notre Dame fans know, today ND plays Michigan and daddy & Brooks are way too excited. We had to take a picture of the two of them this morning before our walk to the bakery. I'm sure today's game will be the first of many more games to come that they will watch together! Brooks' ND onesie was a gift from Tim & Sondra last year before he was even born. For those of you that don't remember, I did a blog about his first ever outfit with a picture of it. It was hard to imagine our little one in it, and is so special to actually see him in it now. Go Irish!


P.S. Daddy didn't want me to post this until ND won today, but I disagreed - this picture is way too cute for words! :)

3 comments:

Mattymill said...

Brooks learned a couple lessons today.
1) it's ok to cry when the Irish lose
2) we hate Michigan

The Bontragers said...

Oh my goodness, I'm crying too! But not because Notre Dame lost (sorry) - but because I remember the day we bought that onesie so specifically. We were so excited to give that to you guys. And now, to see that beautiful, happy little boy wearing it... it's more than I could have imagined!! Thanks for the picture you guys!

p.s. We hate Michigan too

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I am so glad his Daddy is teaching him the important things in life....and his Uncle Matt will help back up these important life lessons!

Jamie