Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8 Months


My beautiful baby boy is 8 months old today! Unbelievable! We are so very blessed and thankful for him. He has brought so much joy and love to our family. He's only been here for 8 months, but I'm not sure what we did before him. It's as if he's always been with us. He is so much fun - a bundle of laughs, giggles, coos, and babble! He hasn't started crawling yet, but probably will any day now. I'm not worried or rushing him - I kind of like being able to leave the room without looking back wondering where he is off to or if he is following me. Enjoying it while it lasts! :) Here are some recent pics of him. By the way, according to our scale at home, he is weighing 20 lbs!

What a beautiful little smile...


The look on his face here is priceless...


Daddy & Brooks on his 1st Halloween







1 comment:

Bobbie said...

He's a WONDERFUL bundle of boy!!! Love him bunches!!!
xoxoxo