Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Love!

Happy Birthday to the Love of my life! Brooks and I adore you. You make us smile and laugh more than anyone else in the world. Thank you for being the most incredible husband, daddy, and best friend. God has truly blessed me with you and I thank Him every day for giving you to me! I tell Brooks just about every day how special his daddy is. It won't be long before he will know this to be true, not because I tell him so, but because he will see, know, and feel it. You are one of a kind! I love you with all of my heart. Happy Birthday Baby!




2 comments:

Mattymill said...

Thanks so much babe! It's pretty unreal how blessed I am to have you as my wife. Love you!

The Bontragers said...

Happy belated Birthday Matt! Hope you enjoyed your "gift" from the Bontragers (not sure I want to take ownership of that though...) and had a wonderful day! - Sondra