Monday, March 29, 2010

Brooks' 1st Birthday Party!

Brooks' birthday party was so special and we had much fun just watching him be the special little boy that he is. Brooks revealed his bashful side when we started singing to him...he buried his face into my shoulder until the song was over and then looked at everyone smiling! So funny! This past year has been beyond wonderful and we are so thankful and blessed to have Brooks as our little boy. We love him more than words. Happy First Birthday to my baby!

The birthday boy!
Just after singing to him and him burying his face in mama's shoulder!


Getting ready to eat some banana muffin!


Mmm...sooooo good!


Opening his presents...


The cutest little birthday boy I've ever known!



All his ladies (1 and under) - Tatum, Jenna, Brooks, Addison, & Julia



1 comment:

Mattymill said...

Look at my boy - surrounded by all those little hotties! Makes me proud. :)