Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE!


Today is a very special day - my wonderful husband's birthday! He is THE most amazing man who I adore more than words can say. I admire the man he is and his incredible love for the Lord. Everyone who crosses his path knows how incredibly special he is. I love every minute with him, from waking up next to him, to going to bed together at night. He makes me laugh more than anything or anyone ever has. I am so thankful for him and so blessed to be able to call him my husband and father of our children. Early on in my pregnancy, I was on my way to work and talking to our baby. I was praying for him and telling him how much we already love him, and when I started to tell him how wonderful and special his daddy is...I couldn't finish. I started crying and realized I better get it under control before my eyes get too puffy and my co-workers wonder what's wrong with me. He is going to be the most wonderful father and I can't wait to see him with our baby/children. I could go on and on about how wonderful Matthew D. Miller is and how much I love him. The past eight years together have been amazing, babe, and I can't wait to enter into this next stage of our lives! Happy Birthday, my love!

***The picture above is from our wonderful dinner tonight! Probably one of our last with just the 2 of us...:)
***Stay tuned for a recent belly shot

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Amanda! Matthew, you ARE wonderful... and I'm so grateful that our new Baby Miller will be blessed with such loving and caring parents. I, too, love your sense of humor. You often make me laugh until I'm crying . I can only imagine the scenarios we'll see with you and Little Miller-Man! You're a wonderful husband (like father - like son!) and I know you'll be an amazing father! Happy #32, Matthew!

milnuts said...

Hi belated birthday mi amigo.

The Bontragers said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Somewhere out in Postal Land there is a card from the Bontragers on it's way :) Actually, Tim picked it out so you can only imagine what it contains... Hope you had a great day! - Sondra

Anonymous said...

Amanda - you do have a great husband, however, he is not flawless. If he would just root for the Cubs, I too, could share in your admiration.

Happy Birthday Miller Man!

Grandma Cathy said...

Just thinking about writing my comment I started to cry too. I guess this wonderful person I'm so lucky to call my son just does that. Happy Birthday Matt, you'll always be my little sweetheart.
love you
Mom

grandma-fornia said...

love you all and always will