Sunday, February 8, 2009

Showered With Love...Again!



I was so blessed to have Matt's two sisters, Jamie & Nicole, host a shower for us with Matt's side of the family. We had a fabulous day that, like my other shower, I will always remember. During the shower, everyone crafted pages for a scrapbook with advice and thoughts for Matt & I. At the end of the shower, Jamie & Nicole had put all the pages in the book for me - it was so sweet! It will be fun someday when our baby is older to go back and read what everyone had written. And we got many great gifts, but most importantly we were able to celebrate the soon arrival of our baby with close family & friends. Matt and I are so thankful for such a wonderful family on both sides. Our little boy will be loved by so many wonderful people. Here are a few pictures of our day...

By the way...notice the special corsage on my wrist in the picture above. Nicole made it for me to wear - it was beautiful!


The delicious food and Eva :)

The so very delicious pettifore's (these were also from a bakery that Jamie & Nicole have gotten their birthday cakes from since childhood) YUM!


Aunt Jamie, Me, & Aunt Nicole

Me & Nonna (Grandma in Italian)

Eva & Jaden - all dressed up and lookin so darn cute!



Thank you so much, Jamie & Nicole, for making our day so very special. We are very thankful for you. We appreciate all the little details that made our day extra special, from the fresh flowers to the corsage to the scrapbook - it all was so very thoughtful. We love you!

3 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

J and I had so much fun putting on the shower... we are so glad you enjoyed it!!!! Can't wait to see my new little nephew.

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

We love you and can't wait to meet the newest little Miller!!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Such fun... and such anticipation to meet the newest Mr. Miller Man.
xoxo