Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Mother's Day this year was extra special since it was my first one being a mommy. I am so thankful for the little blessing of Brooks and for my amazing husband. Brooks and daddy surprised me with the most wonderful gift. Something I have been wanting for a long time...George Strait tickets! It was so cute how Matt presented me my gift. He gave me my card and sat Brooks down next to me. He put in Brooks' lap an envelope that read, "To Mommy: From Brooks". It was so precious! I was so super surprised to open it to find the tickets. It was wonderful! Here's my little cutie patootie...



3 comments:

The Bontragers said...

Too cute :) I thought of you on Sunday - so happy you were celebrating being a Mommy!

Bobbie said...

That Brooks.. he is always so full of surprses, isn' he! Seems like just yesterday I was watching him snore on mommy's shoulder - and now he's out buying concert tickets!!! Way to go, Brooks! You're one thoughtful son!
HAPPY 1st MOTHER'S DAY, AMANDA!
xoxo

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Happy first mommys day Amanda!!! Sweet gift Brooks!!! Miss you guys.