Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Showered With Love...

I have dreamed about my baby shower since I was a little girl. It was indeed one of the most special days of my life and will be remembered forever. My sister and mom more than exceeded my expectations of making my day super special. The most special part is having several dearly loved family & friends all in one place to share in the celebration of this wonderful journey Matt & I are about to enter in to. We are so grateful for our wonderful friends and family. I was a little camera crazy since I know the only part of my day that will last forever are the memories and the pictures! Here are a few of my favorites...

The beautiful table before it was devoured!
Notice the cupcakes - they were extra special because they came from a bakery that all of our birthday cakes have come from since I was a little girl...so special to me...

My sister's and I


Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma Cathy - so thankful grandma was able to come from Florida











My beautiful mama (Grandma) and I.









Me opening gifts...


Grandpa, Grandma, Mommy, & Daddy


Thank you dad, mom, & Whitney for making my day so much more special than I could have ever dreamed! The day will be cherished and remembered forever! I love you!

6 comments:

Grandma Cathy said...

I was so thankful to be able to share your special day. I enjoyed myself so much and I must say you are the most beautiful expecting Mommy ever! I may be slightly biased.

The ribs at Montgomery Inn, the time spent with your parents, the ice cream, Church and the napping on the couch were all cherished moments for me. I'm already looking forward to the next trip to see you and my newest Grandson!

I love you both so much.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful to realize some of your life dreams... like a baby shower!!! And I must agree that special times are even more special when shared with those you love!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Ok the ladies all look way too young. And Amanda you look wonderful.
I got a chance to view some of the other pictures. And well who is the guy helping Matt install the flooring? He kinda looks like Bob.
I guess way too many years have gone by and we are grand parents.

The Bontragers said...

Thanks for the pics Amanda! It looked as beautiful as it sounded :)

See you soon! Sondra

The Vaughters said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing your pictures... I'm so excited for you!! :)

The Bontragers said...

p.s. Even though I just got to see you - I'm throwing at a request for a February belly portrait!! :)