Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 Months...


Today, my baby boy is 10 months old. I am savoring, as with every month, every single day because before long, he will be a little toddler! He said his first word... MAMA! We aren't quite sure if he knows that mama is me, but it seems as though he knows. I am always saying "mama loves you...give mama kisses...come here to mama...etc., so I wouldn't be surprised. He frequently gives kisses and is comprehending more and more everyday. He even gives kisses to the pictures of babies in his books that we read to him! It is so sweet! His teeth are continuing to work their way through and when I put my finger in his mouth today, I could feel it. He still loves to crinkle his nose and pucker his lips...as seen in a picture below of this absolutely adorable face. At 10 months, he is still not excited about any food other than his baby food. And when we have offered a sippy cup, he is more interested in playing with it than drinking anything from it. We are practicing every day so he can drink from a cup rather than a bottle once he is weaned. Enjoy some pictures of our little B-ster...

At the park...NOT a jail! :)
His famous "crinkle nose" smile


Love these chubby leggies





2 comments:

Grandma Cathy said...

He just gets cuter and cuter! Miss that little face. xoxo Grandma

Bobbie said...

Ohhhh... he's saying Mama!!! Doesn't that just melt your heart! Ohhhh... and he gives kisses!!! Nonna wants a few of those! I LOVE the photo with the "crinkle nose" - he definitely looks like he has an attitude in that photo! Can't wait to see all of you next week-end!
xoxo