Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a fabulous Christmas this year...little late with the post, but better late than never! :) Brooks was absolutely adorable in his Santa suit on Christmas Eve that daddy had bought him. We had so much fun opening presents with him on Christmas morning. Brooks actually opened his first gift from us as if he knew what he was doing and smiled the whole time! He was just as much into the gift as he was the paper. We spent the afternoon of Christmas Eve, as we always do since I was a little girl, at my aunt & uncles house and then we go on that evening to my grandpa's. After opening gifts on Christmas morning, we had brunch at my mom & dad's. Here are some of my favorite pictures from this Christmas.

Our little Santa




We started a tradition of opening Christmas Eve PJ's with Brooks...


Christmas morning...


Christmas Day with Madeline & Camille


Brooks was reading about Jesus...he loves to read!

Madeline, Camille, & I


Love this smile!




1 comment:

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Looooooove that picture of him opening presents...SO happy!!!!

He is seriously one cute baby!!

J