Thursday, January 7, 2010

9 Months...




My baby is 9 1/2 months old now and changing so much everyday. I have seen more change in the past month than I have since he was around 6 months old! He has started "army crawling", pulling/standing up against/on everything! Every morning and after every nap, I walk into his room with him standing against his crib with the biggest smile on his face - probably thinking he is sooo big! Love it! :) He claps his (chubby lil) hands, knows his name (which is amazing since we call him a million other names like punkin, sweetie pie, bubby, B, B-ster, etc.), loves to wrestle/roll around the floor with mommy and daddy, crinkles his nose, gives kisses. And mama was so happy yesterday when I asked him for a kiss, he leaned forward and gave me one! Yay...he's been giving kisses for a while but I've never known if he actually knew what he was doing other than lovin on mommy. So that was the first time he actually gave me one upon request! He has also given kisses to daddy and grandma! Melts my heart every time!

At the doctor on Tuesday, his stats were:

Weight of 21.2 lbs putting him in the 48% and Height of 28 1/2 in. putting him in the 60%. I always love seeing him interact with the doctor and to see how differently he interacts than his last appointment. I'm sure his next appt. will be so different too since it will be his 1 year well-visit. Crazy to think he is almost 1 year old! Yikes! Did that year really go by already?!

Enjoy some pictures below from his doctor's visit...


Patiently waiting for the doctor


Getting to know Dr. Evans better - giving him a "nose crinkle"!



Love this picture of him looking out the window - it showcases his chubby legs and how big he's getting! Just wanna squeeze'em! :)


All done and ready to go outside in the freezing cold

Getting ready to climb up his jumperoo



**Stay tuned for Christmas and New Years posts!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Unbelievable how fast time passes by... 9 months gone in the blink of an eye!!! Love lil' man and all that he's learning!
xoxoxo